Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Catching Up on Reviews


In the last couple months I have gotten VERY slack on reviews. I am trying to catch up, to get as many reviewed as I can by the end of the month. This means that I will likely do a few posts that cover more than one book. I also updated my side-bar, so everything I have reviewed is now linked. The one thing I am thinking about in regards to the New Year is what to do with Twisted Kingdom. Two of the members no longer blog anymore, one has said she is not interested anymore, and the other pops in from time to time. I update it very sporadically lately, but if I could update it more in the New Year, it would be worth keeping. The factor is the If. I am not sure if I can update it more than I have been. Well, I hope to blog more than I have been this year period next year, mainly because I have fizzled off lately. I could always recruite people to help me out, would anyone be interested in that? I am going to think about it long and hard in the next week or so, maybe even see what I am capable of into January and then decide from there. I can't just delete it, so I am hoping I can find time for it.

In the meantime, I did update it today. I reviewed Sorcery and Cecilia by Patricia Wrede, Mirror Universe: Glass Empires by Various Authors, and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. It has been months since I read these three books, so the reviews are very short. It is basically me trying to say at least something about as many books as I can between now and the 31st when I start afresh and hopefully am more organized. To read the reviews, head on over to Twisted Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.