Friday, March 07, 2008

I honestly wish there were more hours in the day! I feel like I have dropped off the face of the planet in so many ways so far this year! I am slowly getting back into my reading groove, but so far this year I have hardly read anything at all. I am just really busy, and half the time when the week is over I really could not put a finger on just what it is that took up so much time. I guess I am just trying to live a little before I figure out what the next major chapter in my life is. I actually finished a book today, Fire Study by Maria Snyder. I might even review it sometime in this century! What I really want is to find time to read, because even though I am enjoying other aspects of my life; I miss reading.

Anyways, so I am alive. My banner has vanished off my blog, and of course I cannot seem to find it on my computer, so I guess I am bannerless! I might have to just scrap the current design and find something else, but no idea when I will get the time to do that! Very annoying that it vanished on me, and I know I saved it, but I guess I am having a Murphy's Law moment.

I hope that everyone is well. I still have to wrap up the Four-Legged Friends challenge, but I am at work and do not really have the time. I just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone! I am neglecting blogs and the whole literature world badly, so hopefully things will balance out soon so that I can be around more often!

Any books that anyone recommends? I am sort of behind on the whole blog-reading, so you know, I have hardly bought a book all year! But, I do enjoy ordering from Amazon and getting the books in the mail... Sometime I might even read them!

6 comments:

  1. This year is flying by, isn't it? Hi, to you, and hope you catch your breath soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that all is well with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you're enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you are still around. I was starting to get worried! I haven't read much at all this year. Hopefully that will change soon.

    My banner disappeared for awhile, then it just magically came back. Some blogger issue. Hope yours will reappear too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, since your Four-Legged Friends challenge, my reading speed has gone up! I just finished 'In My Wildest Fantasies' by Julianne MacLean, and I've now started 'Nightwatch' by Sergei Lukyanenko (an English translation, actually.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think computers eat things (like your banner) and then throw them back up for no known reason. I love them, but they do weird things.

    Then there's the time-eating monster! Life sure does zip by fast. Can you believe it's already March?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.