Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Announcement

Just in case anyone that reads my blog might be interested, I was the mod of a message boards called Historical Fiction.org. That site went down on Friday, so there is now a new forum for those interested in historical fiction. It is brand new, even though the members have been together for a while, so it is the perfect time to sign up! You are at the beginning just like everyone else, so head on over to Historical Fiction Online! It has many of the features the old site did, but it is also owned by the moderators, so they have a lot more flexibility! Everyone should stop by and sign up if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.