Saturday, August 30, 2008

So frustruating!

So, I have been going through peoples' lists for the R.I.P. Challenge and I really want to read The Terror by Dan Simmons. I have since it came out but didn't want a hardcover! Anyway, today I receieved a gift card to Amazon and I went to go add it to my cart... It takes 1-3 months to ship if I want the paperback! That's just annoying. I still don't want to pay just over twenty for the hardcover, so now what am I going to do... I was hoping for instant gratification, you see. I had a really bad day and I want a book next week, not 1-3 months from now!

This has been my vent.

Carry on!

Now I need to decide what I want... You know I had a REALLY bad day when buying books is not improving my mood.

3 comments:

  1. utoh!.. that's not a "bad day" that's a "horrid day!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can't use your amazon gift card but chapters-indigo website has it in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. deslily: Very!

    nicola: Yeah, I ordered it today. Sssshhhh! Don't tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.