Friday, October 24, 2008

Seven Random Things About Me Meme

It figures, I reappear to do a meme! My life is too busy lately. My poor computer is feeling neglected!

So, seven random things about me:

1. When people first meet me they think I am shy and very quiet! Like the charming comedian, he always thought I was quiet until we went out together the first time and I chatted his head off. He talks more than I do, but I am a close second!

2. I hate being the centre of attention. I would rather blend in than have all the attention focused in my direction!

3. I am too easy-going at times. I try to be really nice to people and I think sometimes I come across as a doormat... It takes a lot to get me going enough that it will stick with me. Normally I get mad and I am fine a few minutes later. I don't really believe in holding grudges, so I try not to!

4. I can be pretty competitive. For example, I think I am inadvertently having a competition with the charming comedian to see who can get the most friends on facebook. Weird, huh? We both think so, but at the same time we are always comparing numbers! (Anyone want to add me to facebook?)

5. I only like one kind of coffee. Just Us! Mexican Morning. Since drinking that, any and all other coffees taste like crap! (I am drinking some right now, actually). I live in Canada and hardly ever go to Tims anymore. Which is weird. I used to be there regularly.

6. I can be so stubborn. I hate admitting that I am wrong and I love arguing my point. I was on the debate team a few times in school. I met my match with the charming comedian, though, he says he will admit when he is wrong, but he won't, so eventually one of us has to get bored and change the subject!

7. I am really easy-going about what I read, when you really think about it, but when it comes to music I can be very picky! I have a fun time with my friends trying to find a CD that they will listen to that I can handle. Normally in my car I just listen to the oldies radio station... back when music was music and not whatever we listen to now! And, my mood changes. I will say I love a band and then five minutes later will listen again and not know what I liked about them.

Bonus since I have probably been tagged for this before and never completed it.

8. I don't dance. I am a very very bad dancer, actually.

9. I hate shopping of pretty much any type. Grocery stores put me in a bad mood and I hate trying on clothes. I only shop when I need something.

10.The only two television shows currently on television that I will watch are CSI and House, and I normally just wait until they come out on DVD and buy them. That being said, one of these days I am going to watch Heroes, NCIS, and Rome because what I have seen of those shows interests me, but I hate starting a show already in process! I used to really like ER too, but there have been so many cast changes I can't keep things straight anymore. Everything else I like has been cancelled or ended.

4 comments:

  1. I hate shopping, too. And, I'm a bit of a doormat. And, I'm quiet around groups, but once you get to know me I'll talk your leg off. We have a few things in common. I enjoyed reading your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and had fun reading your 7+ random things. I love to see others bend the rules a bit! Yay for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never go to Tims. They don't have much for vegans and they don't have soy milk for their coffee. Most coffee places offer soy milk now, but not Tims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.