Friday, October 31, 2008

Well...

I don't know what happened with October! I actually cannot believe that October is, well, over... *cough* I don't even want to count how many times I have posted this month because the numbers would be depressing! And, reading, well, let's just say that 2008 is probably the worst reading year I have ever had! I just cannot seem to get in the mood for either reading or blogging lately. I open a book, read a few pages, get bored, and then start all over again! Blogging is along the same line. I open up the screen to review one of the few books I have actually managed to read, and I am lucky to get two lines typed before interest leaves me and I want to do something else! I don't know if there is too much else going on in my life this year or I am just unsettled, but this was just a depressing year reading and blogging-wise! I have Saturday and Sunday off work and I am hoping for a reading weekend, but no promises. If I could just find a book that would suck me in, I would be all set, but it just is not happening! If you saw the pile of books that I have started and not finished... Hopefully November is better, that's all I can say!

I don't know folks. Do you have any recommendations? I just need a really good book, that's all I need.... What have people read recently and loved? It's not like I don't have lots of choices, but I apparently need some help here. Well, if anyone actually still reads this blog, anyway. I need something to interest me in reading again!

Man, I hope 2009 is a better reading year... If you could just see the unread books in my house... Even the Charming Comedian hasn't really given me much inspiration to post lately....

2 comments:

  1. One of the last books to blow me away was Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar, so I'm going to recommend that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:39 PM

    You should give Here, There be Dragons by James A Owen a go. Young Adult Fantasy with lots of famous references.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.