Cath and Pat both did this meme and since I like never have anything to talk about lately, I thought I would share more about me! Fun, I know!
7 Things I Love (Aside from Books)
1. My computer. Even if I have been pretty quiet lately, I miss the conversations that I normally have on here! I know so many people just from getting bored one day and starting a blog...
2. History. Though I majored in English in university, history is and always will be my first love. Nothing gives me more of a thrill than reading history books... I am not even kidding! I didn't read enough this year, though. I hope to do better in 2010.
3. Canada. I am very proud to be Canadian. I love Canadian History and Canadian Literature and Canadian music... I pretty much like everything Canadian. We are not perfect, but I really wouldn't choose to live anywhere else in the world. It's a shame, though, because the economy sucks right now and I probably SHOULD go elsewhere...
4. Trips! Most of my trips the last couple years have been day trips, but they are fun! I enjoy getting out of the norm from time to time. Me and the cc are always on the road. Is gas expensive? Yes! Should we go places less? Probably... but I don't want to! You only live once!
5. Music. I will never be a music junkie, but it is still very important to me for relaxing reasons. When I am overwhelmed with things music always makes me feel better. It also helps with things I don't like... cleaning and cooking.
6. Order. My books, movies, etc are in PERFECT order. My sister thought she would be nice once and she REARRANGED my books. I was horrified. Her boyfriend thought I looked like I was going to cry... But, it drove me crazy! I had to rearrange them back to the way they were.
7. Water. I couldn't imagine not being away from the water... I also like lighthouses, sailing ships, and other ocean-related things. I don't like to swim, though... And, well, I don't really like to DRINK water. I just like living near it.
7 Things I DON'T Love
1. Hot Dogs and sausages. I think this explains itself. How do people eat these things? Yes, I probably eat lots of other stuff that is equally as disgusting, but gross.
2. Slow people. I am way too impatient for my own good, I know. I do TRY, but I hate waiting around for people! This applies to traffic... I want to at least go the speed limit people!
3. Shoveling snow. I hate, hate, hate shoveling snow! I can handle snow, but I hate that you have to shovel it. It takes forever and is just a pain.
This is hard... I am not in a cranky enough mood for hateful things...
4. Crowds. I did not go near the malls on Christmas Eve, or most days leading up to it, because of this fact. I feel closed in and I hate it. It also lends to the slow people and other general annoyances... I would not live through Black Friday!
5. Cooking. I am a lot better than I used to be, and I have experimented a bit, but generally I hate cooking and wish I didn't have to do it!
6. Cleaning. I think this is a most people thing, right? I don't mind laundry and a few other things, but I hate vacuuming and doing the dishes.
7. I thought I was done with the last one. *thinks* Mornings. I am not a morning person. I prefer staying up late and sleeping in the next morning...