1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - I tried to read this earlier this year, but I couldn't get into it. The beginning was a bit too slow for me at the time. Everyone seems to love it, though, and it does seem like something I would enjoy!
2. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - I am not entirely sure if this is my type of book, but I do own it. I probably will read it eventually.
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling - I have read the first couple books, but I was not a big fan and probably won't read the rest of the series.
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - Somehow I missed this book in school. I don't know if I will ever read it.
5. Jane Austen Books - I have only read Pride & Prejudice. I own a nice set of all the books, but I don't know if I will ever read them.
6. Eat. Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - Everyone seems to have read this book, but I haven't bothered to read it yet.
7. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell - I had intended to read this a couple months ago, but it didn't happen. One day.
8. The Passage by Justin Cronin - This is around everywhere lately, but I haven't been tempted to read it yet.
9. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - I own this and have meant to read it like ten times, but still haven't got around to it yet!
10. The Tempest by William Shakespeare - There are a few Shakespeare plays I haven't read, but this one has been in a few of my other reads lately, so it is on my mind.
There are a lot more, but I can't think of them at the moment!