Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cover Discussion: Fables Volume 15

Okay, I don't get it. I preordered the newest Fables and when I ordered it, I was under the impression it had this cover. I love this cover!


Yesterday, I opened the parcel and this is what I found:


It isn't that I don't like the new cover, but I was very surprised and a little disappointed that it wasn't the main cover. I haven't read the graphic novel yet, but I did see they included aspects of the cover I was expecting inside.

The covers also have two different emotions behind them. The first one is rather dark, don't you think? The new one is rather empowering.

What do you think of the two covers?

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you. When I looked at the first one I felt as if she was swimming in a pool of blood.....where as the second one strikes a lighter tone with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 AM

    They do have two totally different feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Staci: Yeah, it's weird they went from one extreme to another...

    *carolsnotebook: Glad you agree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.