The Reading Plans:
- I need to read at least 2 stories in The Dragon Book edited by Jack Dann & Gardner Dozois. This was a review copy and I did start it when I received it, but I have to be in the right mood for short stories. Since I have all ready finished two for the Once Upon a Time Challenge, I am hoping to finish this one, The Very Best of Charles de Lint, and maybe Wizards edited by the same two people. By the end of the weekend, it would be nice if I have read 6 short stories.
- I would really like to read the latest Fables.
- Then, I decided to read two books for the non-fiction quest offered as a part of Once Upon a Time. I have been reading The Return of the Shadow, a look at the writing process of The Lord of the Rings, for quite a while now. I would like to finish it by the end of the month so I can work another book in for May and June.
- Then, because of my fantasy infatuation lately, I have stalled on Troublesome Young Men by Lynne Olson. This is another book I would like to finish before the end of the month. Mainly because if I don't finish soon, I am going to forget the beginning by the time I get to the end at the rate I am going!
- I also have buddy reads going on. One is to read Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones. I should be done this by now because it is rather short, but I am only on page 93...
-Lastly, I am in the midst of A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. It would be wonderful if I could finish this book by Monday. I am loving it so far, but there are just so many other books I want to be reading...
That's what I WANT to read. What I will actually get read is hard to say... I normally do not have so many books on the go at the same time, but I have been having some issues lately. It is mainly because I have so many books that I want to read and there are simply not enough hours in the day to get to them all!
What are your reading plans for tonight and the rest of the weekend?