I was on track to post once a day in July, but I couldn't really get near my computer yesterday... It wasn't a real goal or anything, but since it was happening I am disappointed I missed a day. I almost missed today, too, but since I have the house to myself I am getting some computer-related things done.
I have actually been reading so far this month, so that makes me happy. I didn't get a lot of reading done this weekend, but that's okay. I am hopefully going to have some reading time this week. I have a lot of great books on the go and I am looking forward to continuing with them and starting new ones.
uh, I think this was another week where I ignored challenges...
137. Outlander (Outlander Series, Book 1) by Diana Gabaldon (Completed July 10, 2011)
138. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (Completed July 10, 2011)
139. Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn (Completed July 10, 2011)
140. Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Completed July 11, 2011)
141. Dead Rules by Randy Russell (Completed July 12, 2011)
142. The Professor's Daughter by Joann Sfar & Emmanuel Guilbert (Completed July 14, 2011)
143. Enchanted Night by Steven Millhauser (Completed July 15, 2011)
Buddy Review: Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
Short Story Wednesday - Fearless Girls, Wise Women & Beloved Sisters: Heroines in Folktales From Around the World edited by Kathleen Ragan Part 4
Buddy Review: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
The Devil Colony by James Rollins
Enchanted Night by Steven Millhauser
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Changeless by Gail Carriger
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
Red River by Lalita Tademy
The Professor's Daughter by Emmanuel Guilbert
Poison by Sara Poole
The Things we Cherished by Pam Jenoff
Nothing this week...
I have a separate post in mind...