- The charming comedian (aka 'the guy') honestly told me yesterday that I should update and get a newer e-reader. And not even really an e-reader, but a tablet that has e-reading capabilities. I think he is crazy. The thing that got me was this was before my e-reader unexpectedly messed up and marked all of my books as 'unread'. So, all my read books show up like that, but I also lost my spot in the few books I had started. I was not impressed. Care suggested I start putting my reading statuses on Goodreads. That is a very good idea that I think about and then never actually do.
- Today I had to haul all the books I read last year from this house to storage in order to make room for this year. I should haul them when there is a smaller amount, but I like watching the pile grow. It is a feeling of accomplishment, I guess.
- I then tried to sneak a few books from storage. Do I need them? Nope. Was the guy surprised? Not really.
- I am banning myself from the second-hand book store. I was there yesterday and they had just received a whole new batch of science-fiction and fantasy. Yes, it was book credit, but really didn't need more books. It's fun, though.
- I am still wishing I had more hours in the day.
What are your random thoughts for the day?