Thursday, February 02, 2012

Tuning in on Thursday - Week 12

Television

Bomb Girls - This is a Canadian mini-series set during WWII. It is 6 parts and we watched the first two the other night just to see what it is like. It is actually rather interesting. I am just a bit disappointed that it is a Canadian show and it about the American war experience, but that is pretty much to be expected. I do still enjoy shows that centre around the female experience and the women that built the bombs during the second World War.

The Muppet Show: Season 1 -  I am trying this again. I have yet to make it to the end because of various problems, so I am determined to this time around. I have watched about 5 episodes lately. 

Star Trek: The Next Generation - We were hooked up with the seasons of this show. The guy has been skipping around watching favourite episodes, but I want to eventually go back and start from the beginning. I have always figured I have seen every episode, but I am curious if I have missed any. We actually watched the very last episode last night because I always rather enjoyed it and the guy had never seen it before.

And, just because this is a bit boring, here are some more Walk off the Earth videos:






6 comments:

  1. Ooooo, nice new diggs ;) Feeling the need to watch Next Gen again myself :D Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are really enjoying re-watching the Next Generation.

      Delete
  2. I'm watching Idol. Next week is Hollywood! Psyched.
    and I wanted to watch Finder but we saw Person of Interest instead. I thought it only OK. Otherwise, it's food network all. the. time.
    I really should be reading instead. (btw, on page 532 of 1Q84)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got into Idol.

      I am so bad with 1Q84...

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see The Muppet Show -- it would bring back so many memories of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! I am enjoying it immensely!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.