Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - September 15, 2012

Day 8 - At Night

Day 9 - Something You Do Most Weekends
Day 10 - Black + White

Day 11 - Hero
The men (and women) portrayed in series such as these.
Day 12 - Together

Day 13 - Table

Day 14 - Favourite

Some of my favourite TV shows.
Some of my favourite movies.
One of my favourite reads.


  1. That table is about to collapse from so many books. Here's Mine

  2. I have seen another blog who is doing this challenge. Very interesting as your photos are so different. I may have a go next month, although I'm not sure I will be able to keep going for a whole month.

  3. Oooh...what a fun photo challenge! Love it.

    Looks like we have a lot in common - books, of course, and sons (mine are 14 and 18). And Time Traveler's Wife is one of my all-time favorite books, too! And we LOVE watching Bones, and also House and NCIS.

    Looks like a great week...oh, and I loved your photos!


    Book By Book

  4. I hope your table holds out!! I loved The Time Traveler's Wife..loved it!

  5. I love that the shot for "table" is a photo of books.

    Joy's Book Blog

  6. Ha! My tables look a lot like yours....

  7. We have books everywhere as well! Love the 'Night' picture - such a fabulous sky. My Snapshot is at

  8. Fun to see all of your interests!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.