Thursday, September 06, 2012

Where in the World are you Reading? - Waiting

From Lisa, the host this month:
This month's theme is a fun one, almost a free form one. This month we want to see where you read while you are waiting. Waiting rooms, oil changes, waiting for the water to boil? Everyone waits for something and I know you all keep books around for any chance to pick it up. So, take a quick picture of where you're waiting and link up!
So, take your pictures and head over to Mr. Linky at Lisa's blog to link up.

I will be back later in the month with my own pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited there's already been a few entries! Think this will be a fun month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.