So, just in case you think I dropped off the face of the planet, I am still here. I seem to have lost my blogging/reading mojo this year. I have struggled all year, but now I just cannot seem to get into any sort of groove. And, I have so many wonderful books that I want to read! It is devastating to me that I can't read. (Especially because the guy knows I am not really reading and he might not let me have my Book Closeouts shopping spree like last year... Not that I need that shopping spree because I am not reading...) Then there is TLC Book Tours. They are going to not want me on their tours any more because I dropped the ball this month. And, then there are all the other review books that I promised to read and haven't even cracked the spine on. It's all rather upsetting to me. I am not me when I don't read...
Some things I have been doing:
- Working. My new schedule is partly why I am not reading...
- Day trips. We went to Dingle Tour in Halifax, Nova Scotia for example:
|The theme is Pixar/Dreamworks.|
|I think there were better pictures from this night, but oh, well...|
|Taken out the car window driving 80 km/hour.|
I have also been keeping up with my day-to-day journal that I started at the end of April. To celebrate I went out and bought pretty pens... I did not take a recent picture...
- Casey is Still a Constant Source of Entertainment and Cuteness:
|This seems blurry. I didn't notice on the little screen on my phone...|
- I Have Continued on with Photo-a-Day:
|Picture I Used for 'Red'|
|The guy on the left and two of his friends.|
One of my favourite songs Chris has shared:
- Etsy. I Have Started Christmas Shopping via Etsy. I made two orders last night and plan another on Friday. I am excited! And can't share pictures because people read my blog... Expect some after Christmas. There is one gift where Casey explored the gift. It's hilarious. I think I am going to frame it and include it with the present. I am sure the person will be thrilled...
So, that's what is new here... What's new with you?? Fill me in with comments.