Friday, December 21, 2012

In Memory...

I lost my groove in everything. I am not sure what it is with December and I; but I always feel like it is my most disorganized month. This year it started off well, but then everything fell apart. On Sunday I received news that a friend had an accident. I just can't get my head around that at all. He didn't make it. He wasn't a friend I saw all the time, but we talked and kept in touch. I had just sent him a message on Facebook saying I was hoping to cross paths soon so I could see his new house and maybe grab a coffee. I can't believe the things that happen sometimes. He was really one of the nicest guys you ever wanted to meet. I doubt he had a single enemy. I am really going to miss him.

R.I.P. Stephen... You are loved and missed by many...

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Kelly. I know what you mean about how senseless death can be sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I am so sorry, Kelly. Sending lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you lost your friend, Kelly. Praying for comfort for you. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about Stephen. It must be such a shock. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for you loss. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so, so very sorry to read this. My heart and thoughts go out to you during this difficult time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your loss. It's such a shock when it happens suddenly. Take care of yourself because you need more care than it seems at times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big big hugs to you Kells

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very late comment, but I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for your loss. What a tragic thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.