Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2012 - The Year of Casey

I can't help it... I take a LOT of pictures of the cat. She doesn't get made at me and she is cute... So, I am going to share my favourites from the year...
January
February
February
February
March
March
April
April
May
May - 'My mouse went under there.'

May - 'Why aren't you getting my mouse?'
May
May
May - 'Be vewwy quiet, I'm hunting June bugs!'
May
June
June
June
June
June
June
June - 'Save me!'
June
July
July
July
July
July
July
August
August
August
August
August
August
August
September
September
September
October
October
October
November
November
November
November
December
December
December
December
December
December
December
December
December
December

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty girl. :) Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is so adorable! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww <3 Also, is it me or she grew a lot between February and March? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I am thinking that two of those pictures were in the wrong folder... The more I look; the more I can't see how they are the same month!

      Delete
  4. Aw, Casey is so cute! I'm enjoying all your Instagram pics. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a photogenic little baby, she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm.... THANK YOU for kitty cuteness pictures of awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey is adorable, Kelly. Animal pictures are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute kittie!! Happy new year!!! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey is such a cutie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cat! Casey is beautiful! I have a soft spot for cats...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her and think she's totally adorable! I hope you keep posting pics of her in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Casey sure landed in the right place! Love seeing the year of photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why you take a lot of photos of her! Lovely cat. Nice to see another cat who loves to "share" the contents of the coffee cup. I have a cat, Tonks, who loves to share mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.