Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Virtual Advent


The sign-ups are finally open for this years tour. Yay! I hope that being slow won't jeopardize the tour too much. Between moving and then some renovations I haven't had a lot of computer time!

If you are interested in signing up the post is up on the Virtual Advent blog here.

We are also going to be teaming up with the Estella Society to do a photo-a-day.

Lastly, we are looking for some help for buttons this year... Even if someone was willing to tweak last year's...

Hope you will join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.