Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my TBR

1. Maddaddam by Margaret Atwood~~ The third book in a trilogy I have really liked so far. I didn't know starting out it was going to be a trilogy, but I am glad I have one more book to get to.

2. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson~~ I really liked Life After Life by her and it is about time I see what her back list is all about.

3. Cordelia's Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold~~ I really like this series and need to get around to the rest of it! I got them all as e-books at one point, but I have also been collecting them at the second-hand store.

4. Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs~~ I need to catch-up in this series because I all ready have the new book pre-ordered!

5. Crown Embers by Rae Carson~~ I really liked the first book in this trilogy and need to get around to reading the rest of it. Hopefully they are all good!

6. Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt~~ I got this for a Christmas present last year and really want to read it!

7. Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham~~ I was supposed to read this earlier this year, but it just never happened. I really want to read it, though, so I am hoping to get to it soon.

8. Made to be Broken by Kelley Armstrong~~ I read the first book in the trilogy at the beginning of the month and in a dream world I would like to keep the momentum going.

9. Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed~~ I have wanted to read this book since it came out. Need to get to it!

10. The Lady Secrets by Susan Carroll~~ This series was supposed to be over, but then this book came out. I was so excited! At the same time I hate to get to it because then it really will be over... We think?

I always mean to do this... It is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.


15 comments:

  1. I read A Shadow in Summer by Abraham several years ago and liked it, but never followed up on any others. Now, maybe I will.

    Loved Kelly Armstrong's Omens and eagerly await the next in that series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read The Year of the Flood, so I can GET to MaddAddam. I really want to see how that story ends. The rest sound great too. I spent way too much at the sales, WAY TOO much. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the Wolves I'm Home is an amazing book! I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to read something--anything--by Margaret Atwood this coming year. If I say I will though, I won't. I don't think I read any of the books on my must read list for this year. :-( Kelley Armstrong and Patricia Briggs are two authors I really enjoy and need to get caught up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell The Wolves I'm Home would make my list as well, if I posted it, had it since Chris gushed about it, ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tell the Wolves I'm Home! That's one of my very favorites of 2013, if not my absolute most favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you find the time to get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look good! I have Case Histories on my shelf and am hoping to read it soon. Good luck getting to all of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lady Secrets sounds intriguing! These are new titles to me...need to be more updated in the book world. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read a couple of those; Dragon's Path I enjoyed and really must get started on the sequel, Throne of the Crescent Moon was a good read but not as great as all the hype I thought.
    I need to read some more Bujold! I haven't read anything of hers in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really hoping Oryx & Crake is one of the books picked for the read-along challenge, as I've been meaning to get to that book forever! And now I know that all three books are out, so no waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of these but they look pretty good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover and title of Tell The Wolves I'm Coming Home are great. That book is definitely on my list! Great books to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Crown of Embers was ridiculously good. It was one of my only 5 star books this year. I highly recommend finishing up the series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tell the Wolves I'm Home is SO GOOD and a great book to read for the winter - do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.