The New Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Reading new-to-me authors and liking them is not my problem.... Reading authors and series I have read before is my problem! And, well, I seemed to like a lot of books this year...
1. Mary Roach - I listened to Stiff FINALLY and loved it! Can't wait to see what else she has.
2. Elizabeth Peters - Finally! I listened to this one, too, and think it is going to be fun listening to the series.
3. Marisha Pessl - So! Awesome! I loved it!!
4. Ilona Andrews - Another finally! And another audiobook.
5. Cassandra Clare - I didn't think I was going to like this series to be honest, but I do... The movie was terrible, though. I didn't like it at all.
6. James S. A. Corey - I absolutely LOVE this series!!
7. Patricia A. McKillip - Another finally! I can't wait to read more from her!!
8. Rainbow Rowell - Another one I didn't think I would love, but I did!
9. Kate Atkinson - And, well, another book I loved!
um.... There are too many to pick my 10th! I read Kill Shakespeare this year! I loved City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte. Then there was the 10 P.M. Question by Kate De Goldi. And The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. And Jennifer Worth's Call the Midwife. So, basically when you have a really slow reading year and are really picky about what you read for this reason... You don't really hate anything that you read!