Thursday, January 09, 2014

Cat Thursday - Cat in a Drawer


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

Welcome to another week of cat pictures! This is my favourite. I took some with my camera and I guess I haven't put them on the computer yet, but this is still cute. I opened my drawer to get a pair of socks and this happened. She went through a stage where she was constantly jumping in drawers to have a nap, but it has been a while! And not usually these little chests of drawers.
Then, this is a picture of a cat other than Casey... That does happen sometimes... I just like it because it is a huge bed and she decided to sleep on my comic book I had just lent to one of her owners.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! My Gracie is always jumping into whatever box, drawer, cupboard I open. I'll turn my back for a second and she'll be there when I turn around. :-) And My Parker is one to lay on the keyboard, book or whatever is lying there despite there being plenty of open space for him elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats and boxes/drawers and cats and sitting on anything that's fluffy, or papery! lol. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Cats are the best. Always entertaining!

    Kristin @promisestoread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drawers lined with soft sweaters and boxes with crinkled paper make the coziest cat beds:) cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely. I like how cats get into or on top of whatever else you might pay attention to besides them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey is so gorgeous. Drawers are a comfortable bed alternative and you know cats...that smaller the better. And let's not forget that they must lie on any paper (magazine, comic book, etc.) around. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.