~I saw this at The Paperback Stash and decided it was fun.~
1. Read Only Trilogies or stand-a-lones?
~ Well, I mostly only read trilogies or series. I do get excited when I manage to actually read a stand-a-lone book, though. I am torn on the subject. I like how trilogies there is more to look forward to, but I am in the middle of so many series and trilogies that I know I will never finish most of them.
2. Read Only Female or Male Authors?
~ I know that many people pay attention to this, but I just kind of read whatever looks interesting. If I had to pick, though, I would go with female.
3. Show at Barnes-n-Noble or Amazon?
~ This one is easy... I can't shop at Barnes-n-Noble in Canada. (Unless something has changed.) I used to shop from them, though. I would order used books and my step-father, a Texan, would collect them for me when he went home. This is how I have basically every Madeleine L'Engle book ever. The ones I didn't order online I bought on a trip to Texas at Barnes-n-Noble.
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
~ I am atrocious at watching either, but I find that TV shows give more chance to develop the books because they are not as limited by time.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
~ 5 books per week, of course!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
~ I think I would pick professional reviewer...
7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones you haven't read before?
~ I am a terrible re-reader, so definitely read new books.
8. Be a librarian or a bookseller?
~ I have always wanted to work at a bookstore but have refrained because I figured I would spend my pay cheque on books...
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
~ Well, this is a hard question... I primarily only read fantasy most of the time, anyway, but I don't want to be limited by it. I think I would miss it if gave it up, though... I really don't think I could decide on this question. I don't like either option and think I would be unhappy with either choice.
10. Only read physical books or e-books?
~ If I had to choose, physical books all the way!
~~ I am not going to tag anyway, but feel free to join if you would like! ~~