Thursday, April 09, 2015

Week in Review (14) - Days Late

Random Thoughts

Well, I almost didn't accomplish my goal of posting at least once a week for 2015. I got a bit distracted from reading and blogging the last week or so, but I made myself sit down today and catch up!

Graphic Novel Year

Hawkeye - Volume 2: Little Hits
Ms. Marvel - Volume 1: Best of the Best
Ms. Marvel - Volume 2: Civil War
Ms. Marvel - Volume 3: Operation Lightning Storm
Ms. Marvel - Volume 4: Monster Smash
Ms. Marvel - Volume 5: Secret Invasion

Audiobooks

Still not really listening at the moment.

Currently Reading

I was reading a bunch of short story collections and things. The last week, though, it has been Ms. Marvel and I feel like I am kind of stuck. Not that I don't like the series, just that I would like to have some variety in my reading and I slacked on that.

Weekly Reading

Yay, more Hawkeye! Enjoying this series so far.









I read Volumes 1-5 of the older Ms. Marvel series. Very different from the newer one that I read at the beginning of the year. This is actually a series that relates to the Captain Marvel series by Kelly Sue DeConnick. It was just before she became Captain Marvel. I like it, but a bit more emphasis on sex appeal than in the later series. I like Carol more as a down-to-earth character like she is now. But, it is interesting to see the evolution of her character.


Weekly Posts


New Additions

Nothing this week!

4 comments:

  1. I've got to get to Captain Marvel, too. So many titles. When I finish Ms. Marvel, I'll probably check out the older Ms. Marvel too. (As if I don't have enough in my Comics TBR, but you know ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawkeye is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one audiobook going on at the moment but I'm not getting very far into it as I usually save it for my outdoor walks and the weather hasn't been ideal lately. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having a great year! I have definitely slowed down my reading and my audiobook listening. I don't necessarily like it either, as I feel unsettled. I need to find a way to get in more reading time these days.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.