Sunday, January 03, 2016

Week in Review - Week 1

Random Thoughts
Hi! Here we go with another year of this blogging thing... Fingers crossed I accomplish my goal from last year of at least posting a week in review post each week. They follow a format so it shouldn't be that hard, right? I feel like the new year is a new start... New goals... New books... New adventures... Stay tuned!

Graphic Novel Year

My goal for 2016 is to read every comic I own. I was going to do alphabetically but that meant some comics I had just read recently. So, I will jump around a bit. I might do an official post to list all the comics I own for accountability, but that depends on how this blogging thing goes.

So far I have read:
American Vampire - Volume 1 (a reread)
American Vampire - Volume 2 (a reread)

Audiobooks

Maybe one day I will get back on track...

Currently Reading


Weekly Reading

I am going to just include 2016 reading...

American Vampire - Volume 1 ~ Yay, reread! I really like this take on vampires. It is definitely worth checking out.








A Shadow in Summer (Long Price Quartet, Book 1) ~ I have been meaning to read this series for ages because I enjoy Abraham as part of the James S.A. Corey writing team. I am glad I finally did and look forward to more from the series!






American Vampire - Volume 2 ~ Continuing with the rereading, but next up is unexplored territory! I am enjoying this series and look forward to what happens next!








Weekly Posts

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the Kingfisher Club sounds good! I've only read the first two American Vampires also, even though I own the first 5 volumes. I must get round to finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hope to see you around more this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got off track with audios too but got an Audible subscription for Christmas and it seems to have back with them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been able to keep up with audiobooks. Maybe once the weather is nicer and I go for more walks outdoors. Yay for a new year and new blogging goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.