following this process. (Although, how they think you can wash every window in your house in 20 mins is beyond me... I skipped that prompt until I have the time for it...)
2. | I found a bunch of book related photo-a-days that I have mostly been following along with. I work from home and sometimes it is dark before I get a chance to go out and take pictures outside of the house. This is largely why my photo-a-day obsession fizzled. As a result my Instagram has been very busy and I am meeting lots of bookish Instagram folk while still posting a million pictures of Mackie around everything else.
3. | I should feel guilty that I take so many pictures of Mackie, but when we got Casey it wasn't until I joined Instagram that I really took any pictures of her. At least with Mackie I have a pretty steady record of his growing up period. And, Finn, too. Today is the 2nd anniversary of bringing him home.
4. | My reading has not been going well this week, but I think that is because I am trying to get back on track with taking pictures, going on the treadmill, and listening to audiobooks. And, really, I needed better balance in my life. I all ready have some other things I would like to get back into to add to my life as time goes: Project Life, sending postcards, learning how to use my camera... We will see how that goes!
5. | Speaking of audiobooks, I actually have been listening to them! I finished Armada by Ernest Cline (read by Wil Wheaton) and have moved on to The Girl with all the Gifts. I think I enjoyed Ready Player One better, but I still enjoyed Armada. And, with The Girl with all the Gifts, I quickly discovered that I had no idea what the book was even about before starting it. It was just one that made the rounds and looked good! And, it is good!
6. | I want to be better with blogging, but I often sit down and have no idea what to write about... I tried to review a book, but just couldn't seem to get started... So, this is why this post happened. At least I am sort of blogging, right?