Saturday, May 28, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 6


Day 6 ~ A book that makes you sad


One of my favourite books of all time, but even though I expect it... The ending always makes me sad. It really got to me the first time. It is definitely an ending that sticks with you. 


I had all ready used The Time Traveler's Wife in this event, so I decided to add a bonus one. This is another one of my all time favourite books. I actually could have used it for the book you have read more than 3 times category because definitely one I have reread a lot. It is basically one of those instances where you are rooting for the underdog and everything is great, and then you get really depressed for him when things start to fall apart. It does a great job about making you feel sad for the world in general.

Now I want to reread both of these!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, The Time Travlers Wife is a sad book. I need to reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time Travelers Wife ---- sooooooobbbbb. One of my favs too. I've been enjoying these posts, though I haven't been commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are books I own and *mean* to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually hate the ending of TTW, but not for the reason you think. But, I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't really care for TTW, but I love Flowers for Algernon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to stop back by and said that I read Flowers for Algernon this past week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.