Monday, June 20, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 23


Day 23 ~ A Book You Wanted to Read for a Long Time but Still Haven't


There are so many, but I glanced at my bookshelves and this is the one that caught my eye. I have owned this book for so long and still haven't read it. I just did a huge purge earlier this year and another one this past weekend. I kept this book through all the purges. I need to read it because I have no doubt that I will like it, but I have found I am reading a lot more fantasy than historical fiction in the last couple years. It is just where my mood is... I need to get back to a favourite genre, though!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, a book that's survived a few purges needs to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one. I do like historical fiction, but I read more fantasy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read it, but remember seeing some positive reviews. Funny how mood can influence the purchase, then leave a book on the shelf! I purged 60 books a month ago! I'm still patting myself on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tempted to add it to my list to read. (It is at the library). But do I need more books added to my list?!?! I might try it since I do like historical fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like historical fiction but I have to be in the mood for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.