Saturday, June 25, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 28


Day 28 ~ Favourite Title(s)




As an aside, I have read all of these books and according to Goodreads I have not read any of them! I really slack on keeping track on my reading.... But, anyway, on to the prompt. There are other authors that have great titles, but I am going to go with Alexandra Fuller's titles. I love them! She is also a great author. She spoke at my graduation from university and I quickly read her afterwards. I keep meaning to get to her other books! If you have never read her, she writes great non-fiction!

10 comments:

  1. Those are fun titles! I especially like Scribbling the Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As often as I see Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight, I've never read anything by Fuller. Love the other titles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She writes really good non-fiction!

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah, I love Alexandra Fuller. I've read two of her four books and enjoyed them both so enormously much. I didn't even know Scribbling the Cat existed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed everything I have read so far. I am looking forward to more!

      Delete
  4. I have two of her books on my shelves, sitting unread, even though I know once I pick them up I will enjoy them. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She writes really readable non-fiction!

      Delete
  5. These are great titles. I've seen this author's stuff. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.