Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week in Review - Week 30


Random Thoughts

This week was sort of about trying to get back to normal after the events of the week before. I wouldn't say I was in a reading slump this week, but was more just too busy to read as much as I would have liked. As a result I didn't finish my audiobook yet, which at least meant one longer read on these wrap-ups lately. The happy thing is that when I had time to read, I was enjoying it. So, hopefully this week will be more of a reading week for me now that I am not finding reading a chore. I also changed the format to my Bullet Journal this week and I think I finally found a happy medium. What my crazy life has meant is not really using my planner. I just haven't had time to figure out how to incorporate it into my life! That is one of my to do list things for today because I would like to have something worked out by August.

Graphic Novel Year

Spider-Island: Warzones
M.O.D.O.K.: Assassin

Currently Reading


Audiobook


Weekly Reading

M.O.D.O.K Assassin ~ Marvel Unlimited ~ Another Secret Wars comic that I read off of Marvel Unlimited. It was another one that didn't knock my socks off, but was fun. 







Spider-Island: Warzones ~ Marvel Unlimited ~ This comic has many Marvel characters living on an island where a virus has turned them all into spiders. It was kind of fun considering I read Spider-Man comics, but I get kind of tired of them at the same time because he guest stars in everything possible. Still, I liked this one.




Bookburners - Season 1 - Episodes 1-4 ~ I wasn't sure how I was going to record these serial collections, but this morning I decided to do it by episode because I am not sure if I will be able to read the entire volume in a timely manner. This series is a lot of fun so far. It is a crime series that involves magic and books. Definitely my sort of thing! I have the collected edition from Netgalley, but I am not sure if I can read it before it expires and the cost to buy it is out of my e-book limit, so hopefully I will figure something out! Recommended!

New Additions

Nothing this week...

Weekly Posts

Week in Review - Week 29

Weekly Pictures















9 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. Did I read that you only use your phone? If so, I need a tutorial because they are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying the Hunt for Vulcan :) I was able to get The Monopolist which you reviewed last Sunday. I really enjoyed it! So thanks for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photographs. The ones you've taken of pathways especially are my favorites. That's good that you're enjoying reading even if you don't have time to read much! I'm always hate it when every book I pick up I just can't get into. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures - especially the water ones. Makes me wish I was there! Hope you have a great week ahead. I feel like I've been in a reading slump and definitely need to get out of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a pretty good reading week. Summer's aren't my best time for reading. I love your picture of the daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are able to get more reading in this week as you hope. I hope I do as well! How are you finding The Fireman so far? I finished it this past weekend. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those happy dog pictures! And what gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have the kind of planner that's so popular now but I do live and die by my calendar. Are those peas from your garden? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been too busy to read as much as I'd like lately too. Hopefully next week will be better for both of us :) Are you joining in on The Fireman read-along? I think #FiremanAlong is the hashtag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.