1. | It's been a month of no Casey. I last saw her October 17th, she went out that night, and we never saw her again. I really miss her. She had a great personality, I took a million pictures of her over the years, and even now that we have Chloe... The house just isn't the same without her. Every time I let Mackie out and every time we come home from being out, I hope she will be waiting at the door. She just would not stay in. I feel a lot of guilt about this.
|The last picture. October 17th, 2016|
3. | Finn is not only warming up to Chloe, but he seems friendlier in general. He rubs up against the dog and stuff. He still only tolerates me because I feed him and change his litter box. But, he has been playing with the kitten and he could use a little bit of weight loss... (Okay, more than a little bit...)
4. | Casey would love Chloe. I am still hoping they will get to meet. We will be in trouble when it comes to food, though. Finn has absolutely no interest in human meals, but Casey always did. She is worse than the dog. Chloe didn't seem too interested at first, but she is now. And she is still little and can climb up the sides of chairs and stuff. We feed our animals, I promise. Both Casey and Finn are chubby. (It is not me that gives them treats for the record.)
5. | Amazon gave me Prime free for a month. This is the 3rd time that has happened, but it is the first time I am considering keeping it. We use Amazon a lot because there are not many stores near here and they bumped up the limit for free shipping to 35 from 25. It would be nice to just order without having to worry. I have a month to decide.
6. | My reading is still just all over the place. I have so many good books to read, but I skip around and can't seem to settle. I have been listening to the same audiobook forever! I think the fact that I have had a cold that will not go away, added to other things happening, is to blame. I had higher hopes for 2016 than what has came to pass.
7. | On the plus side, I read with Mackie and Chloe. So, I got my wish of another cuddly kitten. Finn hovers, but he finds the cuddling thing all overwhelming. The kitten really wants to be friends with Finn, so she is determined and Finn just wants her to go away a lot of the time.
8. | I have way too many books and audio books that I want to get to soon. I clearly need to read faster... This is the slowest I have been going with audio books since I started listening to them again. Hopefully I can get back into a groove!