Thursday, August 10, 2006

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

  1. Do you plan ahead for your reading? Work off of a to-be-read pile? A reading list? Or do you wing it, choose whatever you're in the mood for? I sometimes plan ahead for my reading, but it is hard because there are so many books that I own that I want to read right away, so the planning doesn't always happen. I have a to-be-read pile that I work off of, though, unless there is a certain book I want to read. Then I just buy it and read it right away. For the most part, though, I read by mood. What I feel like reading at a certain moment in time.
  2. If you do plan ahead, how far ahead? Do you have two or three books waiting in queue? Or are you backed up by dozens of volumes waiting their turn? I generally plan what book will follow one of the books I am reading when I finish it. This varies in amount of books depending one what I am reading at the time.
  3. If you do not plan ahead . . . well, never? What about if you're reading a series? Or someone gives you a book for a present? I try to read books that I get as presents right away, but it depends on what I am reading at the moment that I get the present. As to series, I read them when I feel like it. Sometimes I read one book out of a series a month, other times I read them right in a row. It just depends for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.