Sunday, October 29, 2006

My weekend....

So, the reason I have been quiet this weekend is because I am gone away. I am still away, but since the clocks got turned back, it is an hour earlier than I meant to wake up. I had some very good luck with book browsing this weekend. At the book store I got some books that I very rarely see second hand:

Heart of Gold by Sharon Shinn The Shape-Changer's Wife by Sharon Shinn

And, I found two more books by Patricia Kennealy-Morrison.

Keltiad: Tales Of Aeron
1. The Copper Crown (1984)
2. The Throne of Scone (1986)
3. The Silver Branch (1988)

Keltiad: Tales of Arthur
1. The Hawk's Grey Feather (1991)
2. The Oak Above the Kings (1994)
3. The Hedge of Mist (1996)

Blackmantle: A Triumph (1997)

Keltiad: Colloquies of the Ancients
1. The Deer's Cry (1998)

Hm, looks like I have all of Sharon Shinn books now but her two newest ones in The Twelve House trilogy.

Oh, and I FINALLY found The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey!


  1. I very much enjoy the Daughter of Time...

  2. I loved Heart of Gold as well as all the Kennealy-Morrison books, aside from Blackmantle (which I didn't care for). I wonder why she hasn't written anything in a while.

  3. I don't know why she hasn't written in such a long time. As far as I can tell, she is still alive. And her books are so hard to find! They seriously need to rerelease them

  4. have you read or reviewed these yet?

  5. I only discovered both authors in the last couple months. I own so many of them because I buy them second-hand when I see them, because I rarely see them. So, from Shinn, I have read four of her books so far, and with Morrison, I am on my second book by her right now.

  6. Oh I am glad you found The Daughter of Time!!I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.