Sunday, April 08, 2007

BAFAB Winner


I ended up with 19 people interested in The Birth House, so what I did was assigning everyone a number and got Tom to pick a number between 1 and 19. I didn't really have time to write everyones name out. School is crazy right now, and that is pretty much all I have time for. So, anyways, it is my pleasure to announce that the winner of the book is number 17,

Lynne

So, as soon as I get your address, Lynne, I will send a copy your way. I wish I could send everyone a copy because it is a great book, but I am not that rich. Everyone should just buy it and enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Wow! Thanks so much. I'll e-mail you my address. I've been looking forward to reading this book! YAY!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne- I think you're going to love it. Congrats!

    I just lent my copy to my niece. Sharing great books, as Martha would say, is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.