Friday, May 11, 2007

I got tagged

- you need to state 8 random things/facts about yourself if you're tagged
- don't forget to include these rules in your post!
- you need to tag 8 other persons
- comment on the blog of your 8 tagged persons, so they know they've been tagged

I have seen this circulating, and then I got tagged, so looks like I have to do it now.

1. I REALLY want a puppy. It's been 11 years or so since there was a puppy in my house, and it seems to be puppy season. The people that live above Tom just got TWO puppies and I have to admit I am a bit jealous, but at the same time I would never pay 400 bucks a piece for a pet store dog and I would never have two dogs in an apartment.

2. I am worried that the dog I do have is nearing the end. She has a bad hip and I promised I would never make her suffer, so I am keeping my eye on her. She seems to be still doing well, when I put her leash on and delay the actual walk she can still jump on me, but her legs have been giving out on her off and on lately.

3. I have no clue what I want to do for the rest of my life. I graduate on Sunday and I am totally blanking on what to do next. It's scary because I don't know if I want to be a student for the rest of my life and go to do more, or what. I think I really need to wait until I know what I want to do before I go back to school, but who knows what I will decide.

4. I am bored with the computer lately. I like my blog, don't get me wrong, but since my trip the computer has not really been that interesting to me lately. I think it is the nice weather, I want to do something fun.

5. I am reading a really great book right now that I think should have been written 20 or 30 years ago. It is 28 stories from real people who are living with or are affected by AIDs in Africa. It puts a real spin on a very serious problem present in Africa right now. In the Western world it is a problem too, and many people do not think it is.

6. I drink too much Pepsi. It is really bad. I have stopped before, but when I get stressed out I find myself drinking too much again. I think it is one of my worst habits.

7. One of my kittens is hillarious. After all the canned food recalls we switched the cats to Fancy Feast. With only two cats eating it, we can split the can between the two and then they will eat the whole can. If we put the can in the fridge, they won't eat it because of the crust that the food gets on the edge of the can. Anyways, we buy the variety pack and set out all the different varieties and one of the kittens chooses which one she wants. It's cute.

8. I am currently addicted to X-Files reruns. I have been buying the DVD sets when I find them at the store. That show is that last one that was on television that I watched religiously, so it is great to have a chance to travel down memory lane again.

I don't know who to tag, I will have to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the X-Files. When I was younger I'd watch it religiously as well.

    Congratulations on graduating! I relate to not knowing what to do next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.