Sunday, August 24, 2008

Books Bought...

I just bought:

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer
Cry Wolf - Patricia Briggs
When Twilight Burns - Colleen Gleason
Morganville Vampires 04 Feast Of Fools - Rachel Caine

Only four books and I only spent a few dollars more than I had to! Yay! I have will-power afterall. The last three were must buys, but the first one I got because of all the reviews I have seen. Normally I avoid this and wait a while to read it so I do not end up disappointed, but I gave in this time...



3 comments:

  1. My students are absolutely "gagga" over those books... they're trying to get me to read them but I have little time already as is... how've you been? I must confess I haven't visited here in a while... it looks great!
    JCR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 AM

    The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society is good. I was really happy that I bought it. I need to give the Morganville series a read sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JCR: Thanks for stopping back over! I have been pretty good, just busy!

    sassymonkey: I am glad you liked the Guernsey book. I have been seeing quite a few good reviews of it lately. I really like the Morganville series for a nice uncomplicated read. I can't believe I fell behind in it. I didn't even know there was a new book out! That's what happens when you don't see books on the shelves to catch your attention...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.