Wednesday, December 03, 2008

In Memory of Dewey....


I was another one shocked by the sudden death of book blogger, Dewey, from A Hidden Side of the Leaf. I wanted to post something, but I got food poisoning and then my great-grandmother took a very sudden turn for the worse and almost died last night... It's been a great couple days! What I kept thinking was that Dewey participated in the Advent Calendar a previous year, and I thought that since it was going on again, that is what I wanted to share.

So, in memory of Dewey, her entry in the 2007 Advent Calendar Tour.

(I got the picture I used above from Bethany and Stephanie, from The Written Word, made the one that is on my sidebar if anyway is interested!)

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, Kailana. I'm still processing the whole thing. I read the news from one of the other Advent bloggers, and was very, very saddened by the loss of Dewey. She was a huge presence in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia. It really is a shame, she was a blogger that most people knew of.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.