Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke & The Bookish
1. Colleen Gleason and The Rest Falls Away was the first time I ever stepped into the romance section of the bookstore!
2. Marjane Satrapi and Persepolis started me reading graphic novels.
3. Bill Willingham and Fables cemented my love and obsession with graphic novels.
4. Patricia Briggs and Moon Called was when I started reading paranormal fantasy. She is one of the few series I started back then I still looking forward to a new book from!
5. Libba Bray and A Great and Terrible Beauty was the moment when I decided that young adult books have gotten way better than the ones I used to read when I actually was a young adult!
6. Marion Zimmer Bradley and The Mists of Avalon was the moment where I realized just how much I loved fantasy novels.
7. Madeleine L'Engle and A Wrinkle in Time was the moment when I started reading science-fiction more.
8. Jo Walton and What Makes This Book so Great has greatly influenced my reading so far this year!!
9. Bryan Peterson and Understanding Exposure has lead to not only collecting all of Bryan Peterson's books; but signing up for his newsletter, and branching out to other photography books.
10. Svetlana Chmakova and Dramacon was one of the first times I tried manga because I discovered it was manageable and not always insane amounts of books!