What I Learned
July and August have become my least favourite months of the year and I am not even sure why. I guess to others it is summer and school's out or you have lots of vacation from work. For me, everyone else is on vacation and out of school while I still have to carry on like normal. Only, I get the added fact of people around more which means more cooking and cleaning. I do not get any benefit out of summer it seems. Hopefully this feeling will pass one of these summers, but my reading always slows way down and I feel stressed out and disconnected for two months. I find myself looking forward to September and October. I am hoping my overall mood will improve this month and I can get back to reading and other things I neglected in August.
222. Monstress - Volume 1: Awakening by Marjorie Liu
223. Bombshells - Volume 2: Allies by Marguerite Bennett
224. Fifteen Dogs by Andre Alexis
225. Age of Myth (The Legends of the First Empire, Book 1) by Michael J. Sullivan
226. Skip Beat! - Volume 1 by Yoshiki Nakamura
227. The Market Arcanum (Bookburners Season 1, Episode 5) by Margaret Dunlap
228. To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey
229. The Regional Office is Under Attack! by Manuel Gonzales
Book Credit (second hand): 1
Monstress Series - 1/1
Bombshells Series - 2/2 Caught up!
The Legends of the First Empire - 1/1
Yay, audibooks. My month would have been pretty empty without them. I listened to...
Age of Myth
To the Bright Edge of the World
The Regional Office is Under Attack!
Books Added to the TBR
um, nothing... Wow! That is because there were a couple August releases and by the time they shipped, they will be in my September new additions...