Jenny at Alternate Readality did this meme of sorts, and since I am always looking for easy ways to blog... I thought I would, too!
1. | I am not a flowers, chocolates, and jewellery type. But, I did get flowers for my birthday this year that were multi-coloured and really have enjoyed using them for photo-a-day prompts. I could come around to this getting flowers thing!
2. | You probably know this, but I am atrocious at TV watching. There are so many shows that I have heard good things about and want to try. I watch an episode or two and then fall behind. The only two shows still on the air that I usually manage to catch-up on are NCIS and Bones.
3. | Autumn is my favourite season. I love the changing leaves and the crispness to the air. I used to love winter when I was younger, but it loses its appeal when you have to clean out your driveway or drive in dangerous conditions. Not to mention power outages in the winter suck!
4. | I rarely actually use my cellphone for any of the phone functions. I mostly use it as a little tablet... Although, I prefer to do any reading on the larger screens of my tablet (or usually dead, e-reader).
5. | I think you have probably figured this out lately, but I am very routine-oriented. If my routine gets thrown off, it throws off my day because I feel like there is stuff not finished when I get to the end of the day. It is why the summer is hard for me, the guys son is here a lot more and I lose my 'me' time in the morning.
6. | I like making lists and keeping track of things. I still do my day by day journal that I blogged about in like 2012. I think for 2017, I am going to take it one step further and get one of these Q&A a Day journals. If I can keep it up, it would be fun to see how I change over 5 years.
7. | I have a love/hate relationship with politics. I say I am going to ignore them and not comment on them, but as time passes I am spending more and more time glancing at the train wreck. I think Canadians need to pay more attention to our closest neighbours because what happens down there ultimately affects us... I just think we live in a scary world.
Not necessarily interesting, but it is what it is!