Thursday, December 15, 2016

WWW Wednesday - On Thursday (11)


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

~ I am a bit of the way into The Story Thieves by James Riley. I heard about it on a blog and it sounded fun and it was a recent daily deal. I am liking it so far, but I am early in.

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY LISTENING TO?

~ I stared Updraft by Fiona Wilde yesterday. It is really good so far. I read a novella by her earlier this year and really wanted to see what her longer stuff was like. It helped that the book was narrated by the same person that did Daughter of Smoke & Bone, which I really enjoyed earlier this year.

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH?

~ I have finished two things recently... The Crown's Game as an e-book and All the Birds in the Sky as an audio. I really liked The Crown's Game and cannot wait for the sequel. I liked All the Birds in the Sky, but didn't love it in the way that I had hoped. Maybe I should have read it instead of listening...

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?

~ I think I am really just planning my reading for 2017. The month is busy and I am just taking it as it goes. In January I am sure I will want to read everything... I kind of have some projects that I would like to accomplish next year, but I suck at reading lists.

1 comment:

  1. I believe many people are taking December off from reading. I finished my books early! I also have an Audible membership, which helps make all of those mundane Christmas chores much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.