Friday, April 06, 2007
2007 Spring Reading Thing
As of right now, I have finished all the books that I wanted to read for this challenge. I made a list of 20, and I only had to read 5. If I read more books off the list, fine, if I do not then it does not matter.
The Five Books Were:
1. Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda
2. The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood
3. Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
4. Helpless by Barbara Gowdy
5. The Extra Large Medium by Helen Slavin
The rest of the reviews are forth-coming, but it was nice to clean off the TBR pile even that little bit. I might read more of the books on the original list, we will have to see.