Sunday, November 06, 2011

Week in Review (40)

Random Thoughts

I have had a very busy week, so there is not much to talk about. I haven't really read anything and I didn't even go to the library. It will be a very short post today. The guy and I are going on a road trip overnight, but then will resume life on Monday. I am hoping that will mean some reading! I think this is my slowest reading week of the year, but maybe the break will be good when I get back around to reading regularly.

Challenge News

You can read my wrap-up post for the R.I.P Challenge here.

Weekly Reads

233. Fables: Volume 2: Animal Farm by Bill Willingham & Company (reread)

Weekly Posts

New Additions

Nothing this week...

Nothing this week...

Nothing this week...

The Informationist by Taylor Stevens


  1. I find that the spell after a "quiet reading spell" is often filled with the best reading. Hope you enjoy whatever is in store for you next!

  2. Hope the trip was fun!

  3. Have a great trip!

  4. Road trip! Have so much fun. I always enjoy a good road trip ... even if it cuts into my reading time.

  5. Sometimes we get busy! Hope you are having some fun!

  6. You get so much done!
    I'm amazed :D

  7. **Buried in Print: I hope so!

    **jenclair: It was lots of fun, thanks!

    **Vasilly: Thanks!

    **Jenners: It was nice to get away for a bit. :)

    **Amused: Thanks, I had a lot of fun on the weekend, so I don't feel so bad about reading very little.

    **Alex: haha, thanks!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.